Stephens Precision Incorporated is a highly versatile manufacturing facility in Vermont registered to ISO 9001, AS9100:2009 (rev C) and ITAR and specializing in the fabrication of mechanical assemblies, components, and tooling. We serve a varied portfolio of aerospace, defense, commercial and research customers. Working with a wide range of partners, we can offer solutions to needs from prototype through volume production, assembly and vertical integration. Our Kanban, ship-to-stock and blanket order programs as well as spot-buys for spares, assist many of our customers in their efforts toward lean manufacturing and cost control, and we enjoy frequent reports of 100% quality and 100% delivery ratings from Boeing and many others in the aviation arena. We are a Woman-Owned Small Business, established in 1981.
Company HistoryStephens Precision began in 1981 as a tool room for the aircraft industry with close ties to many of the R&D and engineering firms spawned from Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire. We are a Woman-Owned Small Business with approvals from a number of Aerospace prime contractors who benefit from the experience of our General Manager and part owner, who is a pilot, aircraft owner, and A&P mechanic. Our key to success has been control of our processes yielding quality, accuracy, and consistency. Our clients appreciate our attention to all aspects of the job from checking details of the contract to the accuracy of the final count and care in packaging of your parts for shipment. We are proud of our clean, air-conditioned facility and temperature controlled Quality Control Department in Bradford, Vermont and welcome you to visit us.
Why Choose Stephens Precision?
- First Vermont company to achieve the new AS9100:2009 (rev C) registration
- ITAR registration enables us to handle military-sensitive projects.
- Objective # 1: 100% customer acceptance.
- Objective # 2: 100% on time delivery.
- Detailed document control.
- Conscientious material handling.
- Sensitivity to customers requirements.
- Strong partnerships with customers and vendors.
- Low employee turnover provides consistency.
- Temperature controlled QC room to plus/minus 1 degree F.
- Partnerships with other firms creates a broad range of capabilities
- Small to mid-size precision machined parts
- Prototype & small production runs.
- Tolerance range within .0001"
- Attention to detail.
- Dedicated and highly skilled workforce with an aerospace background.
- Kanban arrangements enhance lean initiatives for customers
- Metric & English measurement
- German-Language drawings
- Stainless steels including: 321,347,303,304,316.
- Aluminum including: 6061-T6, 2024-T3, 7075-T6.
- Titanium, Inconel, and other exotic metals
- Low carbon and tool steel.
- High temperature plastics including Vespel.
- Fiberglass composites.
- Hastelloy, nickel, copper alloys
- Macor (glass filled ceramic)